Aka.ms/remoteconect Minecraft is a website that allows you to connect to other players on the server without downloading any software using a unique 8 digits code and signing in with Microsoft account.
Some of the consoles which can be connected include PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox (One, X and S) and Nintendo Switch.
Aka MS Remoteconnect code
- In your console, when you click Sign in to Microsoft account in Minecraft, you will see a popup with a link to aka.ms/remoteconect to use to sign in with your free Microsoft account.
- You will find an 8-digit code below it to enter when you visit that website from another device.
- With an 8-digit code, Minecraft’s cross-platform functionality enables you to play. To correctly configure it, you must enter this code on the aka ms remoteconnect website.
- The aka ms remoteconnect is use to connect to this special 8-digit code. This code can be found in the video game Minecraft.
How to Enter your Code – Link your Microsoft Account?
- Click the “Sign in with a Microsoft account” link on the Minecraft Game Home Screen.
- You will see a screen that asks you to visit aka.ms/remoteconect and displays a special 8-digit number. You will be redirected from this page the Microsoft Live “Enter Code” login page. By clicking Here, you can go straight to the Code Login Page.
- Enter the 8-digit code on the Microsoft Live login page. Select “Next.”
- To link your two accounts, sign in to your Microsoft Live Account.
Step by Step Process of Aka ms Remoteconnect Login
Following are the steps to login in at aka.ms/remoteconect and set up the gameplay properly:
- Launch Minecraft on the console.
- On the landing screen for the Minecraft game, click Sign in with Microsoft Account, which is shown as a button on the bottom left.
- The aka.ms/remoteconect link and an 8-digit code are display in a window that appears.
- The 8-digit unique code you received in the previous step must be entered when the link, also known as MS RemoteConnect, is opened on another device (a smartphone would also work).
- It will request a Microsoft account to sign in (Microsoft login credentials of Microsoft account).
- A success message such as “You are now signed in to Minecraft from your device” will appear. This window may now be safely close.
- Shut the browser down. You have now successfully logged in.
- You would notice a window indicating successfully connected following a successful login in the console.
Quick steps to find your friends with a Microsoft Account?
- Click Play on the Minecraft Game’s home screen once you’ve successfully signed in with your Microsoft account.
- To access the “Friends” tab, switch to the right.
- Click ‘Add Friend’.
- Find you friends by entering their Microsoft gamertags, one by one.
How to use aka.ms/remoteconnect to fix Minecraft Error?
Following are the steps to connect to a Microsoft account and play Minecraft with your friends.
X Box One
- Users must visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on the internet to set up cross-play on the XBox One. Click “Next” when you arrive at the Xbox setup page. Make use of your Microsoft credentials to access your Xbox.
- Codes will generate once this is complete. Open the aka.ms/remoteconect link on a different device and enter the code there.
- Play Minecraft PS4 easily by connecting your Xbox to your Microsoft account.
- Go to the settings on your PS4. Like XBOX, sign in once more using your Microsoft credentials.
- You can link your PS4 and Microsft using these codes. Enter the code from the link aka.ms/remoteconect to connect the accounts.